Monday, December 20, 2021

2021 In Review: Our Alcohol Free Highlights Of The Year #health #holistic

Every December I ask the women I’ve been coaching this question:

“What’s been your alcohol free highlight of the year – and is there a photo that sums up that moment?”

The women I work with tend to be very private people, so it’s always an honour when they send me a photo to share publicly. 

if you’re looking for inspiration to change your drinking next year, I think you’ll love these pictures.

There’s a story behind every photo… and I’ve done my best to capture it all in this video:

Now it’s your turn…

If you’ve got an alcohol free highlight that you’d like to share, let me know in the comments below as I’d love to hear about it!

If you’re looking for help to quit drinking in 2022, check out my Getting Unstuck coaching programme – the next group will start soon.

Stay sober tonight - listen to my free pep talk!

As well as the audio, we'll also send you helpful and inspiring weekly emails with free resources, tips & advice, plus details of our awesome products and services. We’ll take care of your data in accordance with our privacy policy and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Powered by ConvertKit

The post 2021 In Review: Our Alcohol Free Highlights Of The Year appeared first on The Sober School.



from The Sober School https://ift.tt/30JSUJv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment